By Gel Santos Relos
Philippine weather? There's an App for that! The creator of this App for Android-- Matang Rolly-- is a kababayan from Davao, according to the link shared with me by @ProudtobePinoy on twitter.
This App "PH Weather", according to the website AppBrain, features current weather condition and seven-day forecasts in different locations worldwide. This app is currently focused in the Philippine weather conditions, forecasts and news. The satellite images cover mostly the Philippines, Taiwan and other neigboring southeast Asian countries. Images can be animated and supports panning, zooming and pinch-to-zoom! And be notified when it rains based on the forecasts!
1. Current Weather* Condition* Temperature* Wind speed and direction* Sunrise and Sunset* Humidity and Pressure
2. Seven Day Forecasts* 3-hourly interval* Minimum/maximum temperatures* Precipitation * Humidity* Wind speed and direction
3. Weather Locations* Supports different locations worldwide
4. Satellite* DOST-PAGASA animated satellite* Kochi University, Japan animated radar*Auto/manual animation* Supports panning, zooming and pinch-to-zoom
5. News* DOST-PAGASA 24-hour public weather forecast* DOST-PAGASA official twitter posts * Weather News Stories from different media sources
Read more for details: https://www.phweather.com